RE: [amibroker] Concatenation of shapeDigits

Hi Dimitris,

Well you said the 225 timing system may need to be reworked
periodically, and indeed this may be the case.  As you have said in
the past couple weeks, things look rather negative, compared to the
recent past.  Indeed, we had a golden opportunity to rebound
yesterday, the first day of a 'timing' buy, but the market fell flat
on its face, despite just about everything else in Asia rising,
Europe up, and the Globex strong.  Likewise, the US fell flat after a
one-day rally.

We'll see, but it looks like this timing model is just a touch out of
synch right now.  The collapse last week saved what was looking like
a very dicey short signal on 1/13.  Now the signal is long, but the
market appears in no hurry to agree.  But it is early, and we shall
see.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511