Re: [amibroker] Concatenation of shapeDigits

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Yuki,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
It
sounds like a simple application of AddToComposite, but I'm sure you would have
thought of that already.   You could actually build one composite with
the raw price difference in (say) the open field and percentage difference in
(say) the close field.   Yell out if you need more
help.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
  [mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 8:02
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  setting up for pair tradingI'm getting interested in
  adding a couple of pairs to the one pairthat I have been trading for
  years.  The current pair has twoartificial "stocks" in the MS
  database, which I update by hand eachday.  One artificial stock
  simply plots the daily raw pricedifference of A versus B, and the other
  one plots the percentagedifference.It's not too much trouble to
  update this one pair by hand each day,but if I'm going to add more pairs,
  I'd like to know if anyone hasany ideas on how this could be done
  automatically, via AFL, or evenif that is possible.  Particularly,
  I'd like to setup proxies as Ihave, and actually be able to look at charts
  with standard deviationlines on them.  Is it possible for AB to fill
  in the "prices" of anartificial stock each day, using real prices that I
  would enter forthe underlying
  pair?YukiSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A