  >From:
  Jim

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 11:30
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: New file
  uploaded to amibroker
  Hello,I made this spreadsheet from the AFL Help
  section of the program.  It's located in the Files section of this
  website, and is titled AFL Language.xls  Basically I copied and
  pasted some of the tables into Excel.  I did this so I could print
  out the tables better, and have a handy printed reference for AFL.
  The first sheet of the workbook is AFL Colors.  This lists the
  Color Names and Color Numbers.  This prints well as one page if you
  do a setup first.The second sheet is called AFL Variables.
  This sheet has the variables included in AFL and are used in Indicator
  Builder and/or Automatic analysis.  This sheet prints out well as 3
  pages.The third sheet is called AFL Operators.  This lists the
  operators used when making your own indicators or explorations.  This
  prints out nicely as 1 page.I needed this for myself, as I'm
  having a hard time with AFL language right now.  The printouts should
  provide a good reference.  I find it easier to use than the on screen
  ones.  Since it's in Excel, it can be organized to your liking as
  well.  I changed some things around before I printed.  You might
  want to do the same.I also found it helpful to print out the AFL
  Function Reference (Categorized List of functions).  I refer to this
  quite often.  I printed that out for myself before I bought the
  program.I hope someone else finds this helpful.  I would think a
  printed version of the AFL help, in book form would go over pretty
  well.  I would be interested in buying a book like
  that.....Jim------------------------------------------------------------------------
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:>
  > Hello,> > This email message is a notification to let
  you know that> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
  amibroker > group.> >
  File        : /AFL Language.xls
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/AFL%20Language.xls
  > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please
  visit> > <A
  href="">http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>
  > Regards,> > bankdout
  <bankedout@xxxx>Send BUG REPORTS to