Re: [amibroker] Re: Determining cycles

I can post the source code in the files of Amibroker dll
that's not a problem for me
and you can modify it and create your own conditions of Breakout
and you can even translate it in afl with the loops.

> Hi Stephane,
>
> Thank you for your code and explanation. In your email, you
mentioned the
> example about source code, is this available anywhere for download ?
>
> tks
> KK

Box.
> > The plugin is Darvas(); it takes no parameters.
> >
> > A better explanation of the construction of the Darvas Box is
> > available at:
> >
> > 1) <http://www.gerryco.com/tech/darvas.html>
> > 2) <http://www.wealth-lab.com/cgi-bin/WealthLab.DLL/editsystem?
> > id=2814>
> >

> > A dll must return one statement , in the case of the darvas.dll,
the
> > function
> > Darvas() alone returns  the stateArray
> > but you can also extract other statements from the dll
> > For example at the end of the source code of darvas.dll there are
> >
> > gSite.SetVariable( "BotArray", BotArray );
> >   gSite.SetVariable( "TopArray", TopArray );
> >   gSite.SetVariable( "DBuy", DBuy );
> >   gSite.SetVariable( "DSell", DSell );
> > gSite.SetVariable( "BoxArr1", BoxArr1 );
> > gSite.SetVariable( "BoxArr2", BoxArr2 );
> > gSite.SetVariable( "StateArray", StateArray );
> > return StateArray;
> >
> > All of these statements can be given by the plugin.
> > You can visualize the box with the following code.
> >
> > D=Darvas();
> > Plot(C,"",IIf(stateArray==5,2,1),64);
> > Plot(Boxarr1,"",D+1,512);
> > Plot(Boxarr2,"",D+1,512);
> >
> > PlotShapes(IIf( Dbuy, shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,C,-20);
> > PlotShapes(IIf( Dsell, shapeDownArrow, shapeNone),colorRed,0,C,-
20);
> > Title= "Darvas dll";
> >

> > Note that a box is valid when the state is 5. The color allows
you to
> > see the valid box .
> > The Botarray and Toparray are the valid Bot and Top
> > Dsell and Dbuy are the signals when a Low is below the BotArray
or a
> > High above the TopArray
> >
> > Darvas forms "boxes" based on his studies of price actions.
> >
> > 1) Step1=If PriceHigh stops making new highs for 3 days, make the
> > PriceHigh 3 days ago the BoxTop and go to Step 2.
> >
> > 2) Step2= If PriceHigh breaks BoxTop, go back to Step 1.
Otherwise,
> > If PriceLow stops making new lows for 3 days then Make the
PriceLow
> > the BoxBottom and go to Step 3.
> >
> > 3) Step3=Now that the BoxTop and BoxBottom are formed, we have a
> > Darvas Box. The Darvas Box is broken when today's PriceHigh or
> > PriceLow breaks BoxTop or BoxBottom.
> >

> > The Darvas Box is based on 5 States and 3 steps to form the box
> > The  plugin  gives us the possibility to add a tick for the
Breakout

http://www.purebytes.com/archives/amibroker/2002/thrd3.html
> > >   > >
> > >   > > Sjaak
> > >   > >
> > >   > >
> > >   > > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Vincent Lue"
<vlue@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >   > > >
> > >   > > > Hi,
> > >   > > >
> > >   > > > Does anyone have or know of Darva Box drawing formula
> > >   > > > for Amibroker ?
> > >   > > >
> > >   > > > Please post any tip ...
> > >   > > >
> > >   > > > Thanks !!
> > >   > > >
> > >   > > > Vincent
> > >

> > >   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > >   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
> > >

> > >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> > >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511