Re: [amibroker] Scripting host info is where?

Where can I find complete info on the AB scripting host? All I've found so
far is this:

  http://www.amibroker.com/docs/ab201.html

But the picture showing the object model doesn't appear, and the info there
seems very incomplete. For example, Nigel Rowe recently posted this code to
find out the number of the watchlist currently selected in the AA window:

EnableScript("jscript");
<%
AA = AFL.CreateObject("Broker.Application").Analysis();
AFL("watchlist") = AA.Filter(0, "watchlist");
%>

Unless I'm missing something obvious, the Analysis object, a really handy
thing to work with, isn't mentioned at all in the above doc.

Where should I be looking for info on the scriptable objects, properties,
and methods available in AB?

Dave Merrill