RE: [amibroker] QT plugin, no data ??

Herman, I asked about this earlier, and Ed kindly
responded by sending this independently designed Plugin.
I have not yet tried to use it.  I hope you give it a
try, and let us know how it works for you.  I have copied my earlier
inquiry below.  It has been a long time since I checked the available
FREELANCE tools in the IB traders toolbox. Another thing I would like have is a
spreadsheet that would allow me to enter a bunch of MARKET ON OPEN orders.
I would like be able to configure this spreadsheet to send pre selected
quantities of each of the symbols to up to 7 different accounts at
IB.
I went to the trouble of setting up a MASTER trading
account at IB in order to trade many accounts simultaneously.  I had to
fund this account with $2000, and after that, I found out that  I
still needed to go through the truouble of setting up all brand new accounts to
replace all of the old existing accounts.  They will not let the MASTER
account do trading for any already existing accounts. Ron D

<FONT
face=Arial>======================================================
Hello,Has anybody implemented automated ordering for Interactive
Brokers, eitherusing the IB Excel sheet or with private code? The IB Excel
example is fartoo complex for me to work with and understand - I don't want
to useanything that is not completed clear to me. I am looking for a
simplerexample, timed conditional Long and short trades only.Any
help or suggestions to resources, private or on the list, would be
muchappreciated.herman<A
href="">psytek@xxxxxxxx
<FONT