RE: [amibroker] Remove futures

It's pretty easy - you have to use Notepad.  In Notepad, type in whatever new symbols you are interested in and do a "save as" to place you will remember - preferably in the amibroker/data folder.  Then open amiquote, stop the current download in progress.  Once stopped you goto file, open and the folder to which you saved the notepad text to.  Make sure you use "all files" on the drop down menu so you can see your file.  Then open the file you saved and the new tickers will be in Amiquote - start the download.

Jasonxxber99 <xxber99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I cannot seem to find answers for. (1)For instance, if I add a stock symbol to my data base and want to get historical quotes for it, is there a way to do this without updating the entire data base each time. If I use Amiquote it goes through the whole data base each time.(2)When getting historical quotes for a single stock newly added to a data base, I have to manually reenter the start date (like 1/1/99) each time. Is there a way to set a default so that when a new symbol is added to a data base I do not have to keep reentering the start date for the quotes for that symbol. (3)Is there a place to go for the really simple questions. I have looked at the Files section and that is more advanced than the questions I am asking as is the Newsletter section.Send BUG REPORTS to
 bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html

Do you Yahoo!?