RE: [amibroker] OT sw to bulk download Yahoo Group msgs

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Dimitris Tsokakis
  Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 8:26
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Subject: Nikkei
  gives a wedgie :) (esp for DT)

  Hi Dimitris,Wednesday, February 4, 2004, 10:06:53 PM, you
  wrote:DT> Yuki, this is the suppotrt/resistance lines [percentage
  regularDT> 3%] The support is still defined by the Nov19+Dec10 Lows and
  theDT> resistance slope is still greater.  This fact makes the
  ascendingDT> wedge impossible. Nobody likes the last red candle. Now
  10,800DT> will be a resistance level, the market stopped there
  8DT> bars[ascending] and 3 bars[descending] The Nikkei timing is
  stillDT> Short for 3 more bars. An Inspection point is ciming in 2
  bars.DT> [25/28 will be probably the topEquity again]. I hope you
  agreeDT> now that Jan20 was the main Peak of the new year. We still
  searchDT> for the main trough to define he timing for 2004. The
  buyersDT> "delay" is now important... Dimitris TsokakisNo doubt
  about it DT.  Jan. 20 was the first peak for this year.  Ithink
  if we get even up to 10,800 in the near term that will be quitean
  accomplishment.  Although if we have nothing else over here, wehave
  velocity.  ^_^  We have a nasty triple top in place now
  atroughly 11,200.

  And broke the May
  trendline.

    That can be overcome of course, but it's likely totake some
  time.  It looks to me like we have to test 10,000 again onthe
  downside before we can attack that top.  There are still way toomany
  margined longs over here.  Way too many.  Now their feet
  aregoing to be held to the fire.  Why do they call it a 'bull'
  marketwhen all the players act like sheep?
  ^_-YukiSend BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post