[amibroker] Automated Trading through Interactive Brokers

Hi Dimitris,

DT> Yuki, this is the suppotrt/resistance lines [percentage regular
DT> 3%] The support is still defined by the Nov19+Dec10 Lows and the
DT> resistance slope is still greater.  This fact makes the ascending
DT> wedge impossible. Nobody likes the last red candle. Now 10,800
DT> will be a resistance level, the market stopped there 8
DT> bars[ascending] and 3 bars[descending] The Nikkei timing is still
DT> Short for 3 more bars. An Inspection point is ciming in 2 bars.
DT> [25/28 will be probably the topEquity again]. I hope you agree
DT> now that Jan20 was the main Peak of the new year. We still search
DT> for the main trough to define he timing for 2004. The buyers
DT> "delay" is now important... Dimitris Tsokakis

No doubt about it DT.  Jan. 20 was the first peak for this year.  I
think if we get even up to 10,800 in the near term that will be quite
an accomplishment.  Although if we have nothing else over here, we
have velocity.  ^_^  We have a nasty triple top in place now at
roughly 11,200.  That can be overcome of course, but it's likely to
take some time.  It looks to me like we have to test 10,000 again on
the downside before we can attack that top.  There are still way too
many margined longs over here.  Way too many.  Now their feet are
going to be held to the fire.  Why do they call it a 'bull' market
when all the players act like sheep?  ^_-

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511