RE: [amibroker] Re: Backtesting and Backtesters

Ken,

Go to Settings/Report, then click on the Old Backtester button on the lower
right, and check any of the Trade List options except No Trade list. Run an
Old BT, and you should get a screen like the attached gif. Look at the last
column before the blank MAE and MFE columns. They are profit/bar, and the data
are in %.

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE