[amibroker] Re: Backtesting and Backtesters

<SPAN
class=025454920-29012004>I miss this a lot. Profit per bar in dollars is much
less useful to me personally, and I think in general too. I really wish we could
available.
<SPAN
class=025454920-29012004>
<SPAN
class=025454920-29012004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>From: quanttrader714 Trade list for old
  backtester also gives profit/bar in % which the newbacktester does
  not.  I use this a lot so it's one of the main reasonsI use
  it.--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ken Close" <closeks@xxxx>
  wrote:> Can someone tell me why one would use the old version
  backtester rather> than the new Portfolio Backtester or even the
  Individual New Backtester.