Re: [amibroker] Really Off-Topic: CD Drive Motor

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>John:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Its more evidence that Bill Gates is using people's sound
cards to transmit subliminal messages that tell us to buy more MSFT
products.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>I strongly adivse you to do what I do:  Line a
baseball cap with aluminum foil and always, ALWAYS wear that when you are using
your computer.  A side benefit that I've noticed is that it quiets the
voices in my head. Now they just whisper to me.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>d