RE: [amibroker] Really Off-Topic: CD Drive Motor

> > HEY EVERYBODY. Since this message was sent to me:
> > I thought that I'd send this to my friends,as a
> > "Public Service", since we use Yahoo....
> >
> > If you are at all concerned with people knowing where you go or what you
do on yahoo......check it out. Yahoo can track us and see what kind of sites
we are looking at. BUT, YOU CAN ALSO OPT OUT OF IT! I did, first thing!
Here's how....

> > Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo Group
users around the net and see what you're doing and where you are going --
similar to cookies. Take a look at their updated privacy statement:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html

> > About halfway down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo Network,"
you'll see a little "click here" link that will let you "opt-out" of their
new method of snooping. I strongly recommend that you do this. Once you have
clicked that link, you are opted out. Notice the "Success" message the top
the next page. Be careful because on that page there is a "Cancel Opt-out"
button that, if clicked, will *undo** the opt-out. Feel free to forward this
to other groups. Of course, if you don't mind Yahoo recording every website
and every group you visit you should ignore this message.