[amibroker] Re: further off: speaker buzz (was Really Off-Topic: CD Drive Motor

Our local group in Houston (HAL-PC) loves True
Image and many use an external USB attached HD to image the notebooks'
drive.  I may have missed the note in the thread but is anyone having
successful experience and routinely backing up to a LAN attached workstation
drives?

Could I use the extra drive on my 100 MBPS attached
workstation?  If so then how do I boot and refresh a new
replaced notebook disk? (I'm assuming you create a bootable CD or diskette
to get you started again?) This would save a couple of C notes that I
could invest in trading software or data service!
.(:>

Thanks in advance
JOE
<BLOCKQUOTE