Re: [amibroker] further off: speaker buzz (was Really Off-Topic: CD Drive Motor

Until now, I've been backtesting the system I've been developing with
both Buy and Sell at the Open (and both Buy and Sell delays = 1).

Today, I changed the Sell to the Close (still delay = 1) to see what
impact that would have.

In the Portfolio Backtest results, I was suprised to find that,
although the Sell was executed at the Close on the day after the Sell
signal, the buy of the next stock was executed at the Open of the
same day -- i.e., before the previous stock was sold -- rather than
at the Open of the next day.

How can I get AmiBroker to wait until the day after a Sell at the
Close before it responds to a new Buy signal?

Thanks,

Damien