[amibroker] OT -- Hard Drive Backup

<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004>Thanks Herman. Turns out it's pretty much functionally
identical to the code I posted in my "subscript out of range error unless I do
this weird thing" msg. I thought that might be true.
<FONT
face="Courier New"><FONT
size=2>
W<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004>hat I'd actually like is if these adjustments "stuck"
when other bars were selected, until I reset them all at once with another
Param. I haven't thought it through completely or tried it, but I think you'd
need to track which bars had been adjusted since last reset, and use ParamPrice
on all those bars. One thing that'd be weird about it is that the Param you used
to adjust prices wouldn't reset when a new bar was selected, so just selecting a
bar would adjust its price with the current adjust amount; you couldn't select
anything without that happening. Maybe besides the Price Adjust param, there
could be an Adjust mode param, where zero meant back to normal, 1 meant don't
apply new adjustments when new bars are selected but do keep all existing
adjustments, and 2 meant adjust all bars I
select.
<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004>
<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004>Make any sense? Can you think of any more convenient
ways to set something like this up?
<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004><FONT
size=2><FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff>
<FONT
face="Courier New" color=#0000ff>Dave
<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004>
<SPAN
class=761085514-29012004> CursorIndex = <FONT
color=#0000ff>SelectedValue(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex<FONT
color=#000000>()); CursorBar  = CursorIndex == <FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex<FONT
color=#000000>(); ParamPrice = <FONT
color=#ff0000>Close * (<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1 + <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0.01 *<FONT
color=#0000ff>Param(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"%ChangeOpen",<FONT
color=#ff00ff>0,-<FONT
color=#ff00ff>5,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>5,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>0.01<FONT
color=#000000>)); C<FONT
color=#000000> = IIf<FONT
color=#000000>(CursorBar, ParamPrice, <FONT
color=#ff0000>Close<FONT
size=2>); Plot<FONT
color=#000000>(C<FONT
color=#000000>,"Close"<FONT
color=#000000>,1<FONT
color=#000000>,64);
<BLOCKQUOTE

  have
  fun,
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Herman

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dave Merrill
    [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]A while back, someone
    posted code that allowed you to make temporaryadjustments to stock
    prices on the fly with Param, to experiment with howindicators respond
    to hypothetical data changes.I can't find that msg now. Could
    someone please send it again, or point me<SPAN
    class=761085514-29012004>
     to it?