RE: [amibroker] Correlation Studies

Yuki,
I speak for the historical data.
The former VIX now is VXO [YHOO ^VXO]
The new ^VIX data are after the last week of Sept.
As for the interpretation, the last year or so this indicator is
totally unreliable [at least for me] and is out of my criteria for
the US market. It was really great back in 2001-2002, but it doesn´t
mean anything, we are in [the unknown] 2004 .
Dimitris Tsokakis