[amibroker] The harmonics

JMB,
When a signal exists, some formula mysignal=... is equal to 1 [and it
will be equal to 0 when the signal does not appear]. So, when MACD()
crosses 0 and didnt cross 0 the previous 4 bars, the sum of mysignal
will be equal to 1.

mysignal=Cross(MACD(),0);
Filter=mysignal AND Sum(mysignal,5)==1;

Dimitris Tsokakis