RE: [amibroker] Correlation Studies

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Well, if TokyoSE buyers go up to +1% instead of waiting below -1%, it
DT> is not my mistake !!

(Hee-hee hoo-hoo ha-ha) ^^_^^

DT> It is the 2nd time I see a delay in TSE reaction [I was expecting
DT> ^N225 to reach the invH&S target sooner...]. There should be a
DT> confirmation for the StochD+RSI divergences. I have to wait, the
DT> TSE sentiment is still strange to me. Sellers work was easy,
DT> especially the second half of your Friday  session.

PM session was stronger than the AM session.  We made highs late.

DT>  They seem to prefer better prices in lower volume before the
DT> weekend...[the USD factor is also critical for their
DT> calculations] I have to learn many things before any attempt to
DT> trade this market. 3 things that I donīt like :Waiting, waiting
DT> and waiting. Frankly speaking, it is not easy, especially when
DT> BEAS similar  behavior pays 8%-10% in 2-3 bars !! Dimitris
DT> Tsokakis

One cannot underestimate the momentum here this short new year so
far. And one also cannot underestimate the momentum that got going
here early this week.  Such things do not change on a dime, unless
they are counter trend in the first place.  Waiting, is exactly what
is necessary, at least here.  I'm long one position over the weekend,
and I don't like it.  But I have won on so many positions I didn't
like I cannot count them.  ^_^

The Chicago Boyz seemed to have an idea about today's session, even
on the other side of the world.

But in the end, I think they are just doing what normal traders do:
betting the trend to the bitter end.  Hey, I can show you some
oscillators that suggest the US is just walking off over bought right
now, and may end up higher tonight (not so much Dow or S&P, but NDX
and IXIC). Who knows, though?

Foreign buying here this month exceeds levels reached late last
summer. For whatever reason, foreign money is coming in here, after a
break of about 2 months when it had really slacked off.

Monday starts a new week.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511