RE: [amibroker] Re: Missing date

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <dstricek12@xxxx> wrote:
>> Hi
>> yes  it does looks weak . So far as I  know this is "short term
DT> weakness in an uptrend channel ". I can only say how I would
DT> resolve this enigma (since I m not familiar  with N225 index )
DT> ... I would wait for clear downtrend confirmation (break of cca
DT> 10700) then enter on pullback with half  position. If down trend
DT> is confirmed then  would add other half.  For myself, divergences
DT> mean only change of speed.   Drazen, It depends on the
DT> [bullish/bearish] environment. One or two years ago a div was
DT> equivalent to Short immediately. Now it is closer to your point
DT> of view.

Well, this is what it's all about, right?  ^_^  When we have a
definitive trend in place, we jump on signals that agree with the
trend immediately.  When we get signals that suggest a counter trend
trade, we either ignore them, or wait for very strong proof.

In my opinion, you have to be slightly nuts to take any short in the
past 6 months without looking it over very, very carefully.  This
state of affairs won't last forever of course, but until it changes,
one best not get too fast and loose fading it.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511