  >From:
  Joe
  Landry
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 11:07
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Institutional
  Sponsorship

  Anthony - You can if you're open to a two step
  process going forward as I do; something I'm sure you're aware of. But if
  not...here are two sources.   Develop
  your family/watchlist by screening using either the AAII StockInvestor
  Pro(fee) or Reuters(old Multex) (free). AAII gets it's data from Reuters
  as does Yahoo so the source is reliable and used by pros.
  <A
  href="">http://www.investor.reuters.com/ScreenEntry.aspx?target=%2fscreening
  You may have to register to get to that depth for the PowerScreener.

  Like others on this site I'm looking for a
  historical data base where we can back test these concepts based on
  fundamentals.  Looks like QP and CSI are out as far
  as historical fundamental information is concerned, and Reuters
  doesn't offer it except for "professional prices".

  I noted on one of the AAII forums
  that someone had an offer out to the Stock Investor Pro users
  for the historical monthly CDs that AAII ships out with the
  subscription. $5 each was what he was offering.   Don't know if
  he was successful and had any takers. The updates can range up to 35 MB
  and available every Sunday evening.

  Best regards
  JOE  L.
  Clear Lake, TX