[amibroker] Re: Darvas Box

Group,

Is this a feature of interest to more than Al and me? If
so, I will send the idea to TJ's suggestion list.

Al, I have wondered the same thing. But I have not passed
the idea on to TJ because I thought I was the only person
who might use this.

My guess is that adding this ability might not be too hard
since it might be as simple as giving the user the ability
to specify the subscripts in the sorting array which is
currently hinded from users.

I assume that to do Positionscore, AB creates some type of
array that holds the positionscore values for the top
stocks. So all users need would be a handle to specify the
array subscript of the stocks they want.

For example, the positionscore array is something like:

Array[1] = IBM, 237
Array[2] = RUZ, 203
Array[3] = MWX, 201
Array[4] = AXE, 176
Array[5] = BEE, 157

The following could tell AB to ignore the top 2 stocks:

MyNewBuyCondition = PositionScoreSubscript > 2;

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511