[amibroker] Getting CSI data into AB (a question for UM)

The Holy Grail is a multi year(at least
5) price and fundamental database for an incremental monthly fee
over QP or TC2000 accessible from AB. I'm tempted to switch
to QP from TC2000 since it offers stocks and mutual funds for one low
price, but still looking around.  TC2000 has this fundamental data "of
sorts" stored as relative values but it is not accessible from AB via the
plug in except for two money stream and balance of power via
GetExtraData...

Any support for extending the AB plug in from the
forum?

Joe L.
Clear Lake Texas
<BLOCKQUOTE