Re: [amibroker] Fundamental Data in QP and CSI (was Institutional Sponsorship)

Dave,

I think CSI has recently started adding some basic
fundamental data for some stocks. But it is not contained
in its regular data history file, but in its stock facts
file (access from within UA to see this). I do not know if
there is a way to call this data, but even if there is, it
has the same problem as you note for QP2 - only having
current data eliminates the ability to back test.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511