[amibroker] Fundamental Data in QP and CSI (was Institutional Sponsorship)

Steve,
I agree with you, this stuff is just an example.
You may change the starting datenum, startbuy and startsell [select
the first significant trough/peak after the new starting date].
Try to imagine a potential trader who begins to trade a market : He
would wait for the selling pressure to become weak and then he would
apply important buying pressure to turn the market. He would support
his first buy for some more days, until the others step in. He would
then apply the necessary selling pressure to turn the market down and
so on. Except the other factors, he has to consider the elasticity of
the market , how soon he could act this way. This will produce a
rhythm, not exclusively steady but somehow. We try to follow, learn
or immitate his [theoretical] movements. Since this "person" does not
exist, the rhythm needs some corrections from time to time. This is
the role of Inspection Points: They check periodically and select the
optimal Equity parameters to continue up to the next IP.
The corrected Equity will never be the today´s optimal, but it will
save me from the worse.
I have the experience from July-December 2003 for the ^NDX rhythm
[through 3 popular N100 stocks] It was fascinating [and quite
profitable]. My next attempt will probably begin next June, for ^NDX
again. The ^N225 is very difficult, I have to study many things
[Yuki´s comments are irreplaceable...], it is not for me yet, maybe
in 2005.
Thank you for the interesting comment.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511