Re: [amibroker] Institutional Sponsorship

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki,
DT> The new code will place the arrows the very same bar they appear and
DT> is independent of AA settings [delay +1].

Nice, DT.  Thanks for the goodies -- as usual.  Even unusual goodies.
^^_^^

DT> Another interesting point : We are in 2004. We should discover
DT> the first significant peak/trough of the year [??] to build up
DT> the Nikkei 2004 timing code, then give it 5months and begin the
DT> new IP for the new year.

Well . . . this brings up the (to me, anyway) obvious question of: If
this is a self-adjusting system, why would we ever need to start over
with a clean slate?  Why would we not expect this system to remain
good for the entire year?  I'm confused, but then . . . I'm easy to
confuse.  ^_-

Best,

Yuki