[amibroker] Dynamica Price Range coding

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Never ever run AB installer in 'compatibilty' mode was: AmiBroker 4.50.8 Maintenance Update released
  • From: "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:59:52 -0800

Hmm,

My user login is Currently setup as "PowerUser" when I do a Win98 install
under XP.

Installing as Administrator has other problems....

Like - The directory I install into has Encryption turned on.
Which makes files unreadable for the user account I normaly use AB under.

The other problem Is - Im not 100% confidant the files written under
Administrator account will be Fully Read/Writeable under my Normal
(PowerUser) User Account.

The main reason I install under Win98 mode is to ensure all the files have
the correct Owner/Read/Write permissions.

How can I check to see if everything is ok (Does PowerUser have enough
Write access to the registry?)

KR
         Michael.