RE: [amibroker] Re: Price range filtering

In AB Preferences -
Keyboard - pull down View - Workspace
then select the key you
want, if it is already taken it will show in the window. Just keep trying
different combinations till you get a clear one.

Cheers,Graham<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 18 January 2004 12:43
  PMTo: amibrokerSubject: [amibroker] William Peters
  hotkey
  I have never created a HOTKEY BEFORE, and I was unable to
  find out how to create one in the help files.  I did a Google search for
  MAKE HOTKEY, and the procedure looked too difficult for me to do without
  spending a huge amount of time on it.  I would sure appreciate it if
  William or someone else can tell me in a low tech way how to create a hotkey
  to make the workspace show, and not-show.  If possible, I would like to
  have it work with only one key, maybe one of the F# keys if any of them are
  available.  TIA  Ron D

  -- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "William Peters" <<A
  href="">williampeters@x...> wrote:>
  Jim,> > It's a good suggestion along with that other suggestion
  by someone about independant database preference settings/indicators
  etc.> > I've made a workaround to this by assigning a hotkey
  combination which opens and closes the workspace window quickly using the
  'SHIFT S' combination. You can use your own combination.> >
  Regards,> William Peters> <A
  href="">www.amitools.com> > >
  > -----Original Message-----> From: Jim
  [mailto:bankedout@xxxx]> Sent: January Tuesday 13, 2004 3:39 PM>
  To: <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [amibroker] Workspace Undocking> > >
  Hello,> > I was wondering if there is any way to "undock" the
  > Workspace "window".  Right now I can attach it to the top,
  bottom, > left, or right sides of my main Amibroker window.  It
  now acts like > a toolbar.  Is there a way to make it act like the
  Indicator Builder > window?  That one I can minimize and maximize
  etc, and it does not > dock itself to the main window.> >
  I don't know if I'm using the right terms here.  If it is not >
  possible now, I would like to suggest that as a future capability.
  > It occupies valuable screen space that I could be using to view
  > charts.> > Jim> > > Send BUG
  REPORTS to bugs@x...> Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@x...>
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.