[amibroker] Re: Portfolio Trading vs Buy&Hold comparison

red-headed step child
by gosh and by golly
Tootsie pop
excusez-moi mais je parle une petite
peu

Yuki ..you are a real Hoot..

Regards,

Peter
<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
  face=Arial size=2>IMO, if you can't beat B&H, why subject
  yourself to the emotionalstress of trading?  That said, I did not
  beat B&H last year for sure.However, on a risk-adjusted basis I
  walloped B&H -- but on anabsolute basis, B&H beat me like a
  red-headed step child. Regardless,I'm not complaining one little
  bit.  ^_-The answer to your question, in my mind, is at least
  twofold: 1) oneyear is not enough to determine the "goodness" of a system
  -- notenough at all unless, by gosh and golly, it *did* beat B&H
  duringthat year, and B&H had a great year, and 2) if your portfolio
  tradingsystem DID return 100 percent last year, why in hell
  (excusez-moi,mais la langue française est partout de nos jours) would you
  care onelittle Tootsie Pop about anyone's subjective opinion about
  the"goodness", or otherwise, of your
system?