Re: [amibroker] Gettin Started

<FONT face=Arial
size=2> << If I am correct you are using the trial
download, if so then it is just forgiving it a go and I believe it did come
with some data to try out thefeatures.<FONT
face=Arial size=2> >>

If that is the
case, you would think that the developer would make that clear so that
people wouldn't think the program was flawed. Right know when I try
and use the import wizard on yahoo data that I have stored I get errors
mentioning the date format.
Are you saying
that this is happening because I am testing the trial
version.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have had my
credit card by my mouse since noon yesterday, ready to buy the
professional  version just soon as I figured out how to use my own data.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Can you assuure
me that that is the only problem?

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Hoss
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<A
href=""><A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
RE: [amibroker] Gettin StartedThanksThis is a decent piece
of software. Unfortunatly the developer has tayloredit to those who enjoy
tinkering with softwere more than to those who need itfor trading. That
eventually will be to to the developers regret. As proudas he may be of
having it that way,in no time at all some other developer isgoing to write
something that the people who need it can use. Certainlythere is something
somewhere on the web site where the secrets of using theprogram are reveald
but time is valuable and people who actually trade needto spend their time
doing reesearch on the market. I'll bet that thedeveloper is totally
clueless as to the number of people who don't registerbecause they never
actually get to the point of looking at the charts theywant to
see.JamesSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at:<A
Yahoo! Groups LinksTo visit your group on the web, go to:<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/To
to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use of Yahoo! Groups is
subject to:  <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.