RE: [amibroker] Gettin Started

<<I have never written any code for Amibroker.>>
The code doesn't look any harder than what I am using in EXCEL

<<Because it works with free Yahoo data, you should be up and running
minutes
after installing.>>

Getting data from Yahoo is not a problem. I have tons of it already stored
is cvs files.
What I have tried to do is import these files using the import wizward. I
get an error on each line. I have also tried converting files to .txt filed
and importing them that way. Yahoo files also come with an an adjusted close
column. Does that need to be deleted?

Since Yahoo data comes with current dates first. Does it need to be sorted
first?

The complicated parts of this program are not the problem.

This is equivalent to some body making the best microphone and then putting
the on and off switch in a place where most people can't find it. I can
assure you that I am not the only one who can't figure out how to get data
into the program. I think that is sad because this program
would be worth more than the asking price if average people could use it.
And, all of the problems are in the initial step. The developer is cheating
himself.

James