RE: [amibroker] dividend (more on the subject)

Howard,

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate know the perspective of people like you, Chuck
and other who have many years for experience working with data issues.

It would seem to me that whatever bias is created by excluding dividends would
decrease with one's average holding period. Obviously someone who is a buy and hold
investor with a 10 year holding period might be more interested in what effect
dividends would have, but a daytrader would never have to worry about any distortion
(assuming the daytrader only used today's data for trading).

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511