RE: [amibroker] Purging the database

Ron, here are a couple of
ideas

you could
try exploring all stocks with filter=inwatchlist(1)+inwatchlist(2)+
etc
then save the results to a
new watchlist

an alternative would be to
export all the watchlists you want to use into a single tls file, then
import into a single new watchlist

Cheers,Graham<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading<A
href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2004 3:40
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Scanning specific watchlists
  I would like to be able to select several watchlists at
  once to run a scan on.  I tried to use ORGANIZE ASSIGNMENTS to COPY all
  of the watch lists  to an ALL STOCKS watchlist.  It will not copy
  them , it only MOVES them to another list.  I have not yet tried to
  COPY all of the watchlists to FAVORITES.  I haven't yet found the time to
  read this series of posts on watchlists. Can I COPY
  all of the  watchlists to FAVORITES?  Is there another way
  to scan all of the lists at once?  Ron D
  <BLOCKQUOTE