Re: [amibroker] dividend (more on the subject)

Functionality is here for ages (in AB time).

<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_charting.html

Read section about Range markers and about BeginValue and EndValue <A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/f?BEGINVALUE

<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/f?ENDVALUE

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE