RE: [amibroker] dividend (more on the subject)

Can
someone tell us non-FT-literate folks what "between the poles" means in this
context?
<SPAN
class=740534421-06012004>
<SPAN
class=740534421-06012004>Dave
<SPAN
class=740534421-06012004>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Is this "between the poles" facility already
  available and documented in AB? I could sure use it.....have had it on my
  personal wish list for quite awhile.

  Fasttrack has ANN available "between the poles"
  and is one of their most useful features.

  The other ranking features would be "icing on the
  cake".

  thanks,

Platt