Re: [amibroker] Re: Monitor Clearwater Conference

Hi Chuck,

Two suggestions... search for Star Downloader on Google or go to your
favorite software download site to find it.  The version I have is
free and it resumes downloads when connections are lost.

And today Marek suggested http://wget.sunsite.dk/ (web description
indicates the ability to resume downloads.

Good luck.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511