[amibroker] Nyse volume

Dave,

The Fasttrack charts have two poles....one (blue
pole) that is always visible and active. Another (red) pole is available on
command and the Annualized Return "between the poles" can be read at the top of
the chart.

It's extremely useful when comparing funds or
stocks.

Another good feature is the ability to have a
family (or watch list, etc.) loaded and then you can rank the family
 and arrow down through the family, one fund at a time. The two pole setup
is particularly useful here for comparison over a particular period of
time.

I know that Tomasz has been approached by Bill
Barnard and perhaps others about the possibility of having this feature in AB.
When I read on the BB today that a more sophisticated version of this
feature  will be presented at the Clearwater Conference it made me
think that the feature, unbeknown to me, is already available in
AB.

Tomasz ????????

thanks,

.........Joe Platt