Re: [amibroker] Monitor Clearwater Conference

<SPAN
class=911510123-06012004>Thanks, makes sense, sounds doable in AB. I have a
chart setup that's vaguely kind of similar, showing relative performance from
the left edge of the screen going forward.
<SPAN
class=911510123-06012004>
<SPAN
class=911510123-06012004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Sure,easyIn
  FT, let's say you are looking at a chart, and you have a group offunds,
  and maybe there is a run-up that started on day 1, and peaked on day
  100,So you plant a pole, marker, on day one, another on day 100, and
  tellthe program to rank between the poles.It does so and presents
  the data in spreadsheet form telling you thetotal return for all the funds
  in the group betweenthe poles.It also will tell  you other info,
  like UI or Standard Deviationbetween the two poles, We use it to
  find the best performing funds in a group for differenttime
  periods.This is simplistic, but that's all there is to it.  It is
  the basisfor a lot of fund selection and relative strength work we
  do.Clear as mud?Richard--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:>
  Can someone tell us non-FT-literate folks what "between the poles"means
  in> this context?> > Dave> >   Is
  this "between the poles" facility already available anddocumented
  in> AB? I could sure use it.....have had it on my personal wish list
  forquite> awhile.> >   Fasttrack has ANN
  available "between the poles" and is one oftheir most> useful
  features.> >   The other ranking features would be
  "icing on the cake".> >   thanks,>