QP data holes was Re: [amibroker] More on data holes - for TJ

Volume
== null maybe?
<SPAN
class=012261514-02012004>
Volume
== -1 would also work, but would do odd things to stats if you didn't explicitly
code for it.
<SPAN
class=012261514-02012004>
<SPAN
class=012261514-02012004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>FWIW,
  I second this FR.I'd even go one step further and request (although
  much lower priority) that you provide a way to identify that it was AB
  which the padded data, through some means (variable) other than V==0
  condition. TIA,Jitu--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Andrew Perrin" <adjp@xxxx> wrote:> Please, Please  add this
  option.   We can then use padding to keep our> system
  timers correct, and correctly screen our stocks for liquidity.
  This> type of padding (Vol = 0) is perhaps more typical of what data
  providers> supply.> > My own backtests (using AB
  Padding), have caused some unusual results eg. A> small mining
  stock that suspended trading for 6 mths.  Last trading day
  had> a >25 % runup in price.  One of my backtests had daily Buy
  then profit stop> Sell for 6 mths.  Fantastic returns but
  totally misleading  (and yes easy to> spot and prevent, but
  that is not the point ).  With Vol = 0 padding, this> stock
  would not have made it through my liquidity filters.> > Please
  add this option,  It will be greatly appreciated> >
  <amibroker@xxxx>> To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 8:48 AM> Subject: Re: [amibroker] More
  on data holes - for TJ> > > > Hello,>
  >> > Currently it is padded too, but I may add option to fill
  with zero.> >> > Best regards,> > Tomasz
  Janeczko> > amibroker.com> > ----- Original Message
  -----> > From: "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon@xxxx>> > To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Thursday, January 01,
  2004 11:20 PM> > Subject: Re: [amibroker] More on data holes - for
  Volume Padded (Last> bars> > > volume) or is the
  volume set to 0 for the padded bars?> > >> > >

  Michael.