Re: [amibroker] More on data holes - for TJ

I Agree with Chuck here,
         Why on earth you would want unpadded data is beyond me. (For the
reason of disrupting indicators).

With unpadded data, If a stock simply had no trades for the day, then it
would be ommited from the unpadded list of stocks. Not just wether it was
actualy able to trade that day (Suspended or whatever).

When I want a MA of the last 3 trading days - If I don't average in the day
with 0 trades, Im not realy getting an MA of the last 3 days.

Michael.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511