RE: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A better way for QRS and other scoring

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Yuki.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT
color=#282828>
x=Foreign("<SPAN
class=621404804-19122003>6702","C");
//enter the stock of choice<FONT
color=#282828>
Plot<FONT
size=2>(Correlation<FONT
color=#282828>(C<FONT
color=#282828>,x,750<FONT
color=#282828>),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Correlation",<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1)<FONT
color=#282828>;
GraphXSpace<FONT
color=#282828>=10<FONT
color=#282828>;
Title<FONT
color=#282828>="Correlation of "<FONT
color=#282828>+Name()+
" And 6702"<FONT
color=#282828> ;<FONT
color=#282828>
AddColumn<FONT
size=2>(Correlation<FONT
color=#282828>(C<FONT
color=#282828>,x,750<FONT
color=#282828>),<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Correlation"<FONT
face=Arial size=2>);

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
To see
the plot just lay the code on 6701, to explore first select 6701 then choose
"Current stock".. Note that viewing the  line may tell you more than the
raw number in an exploration as it shows the trend (strengthening/weakening) of
the study.....

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga
[mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 9:04
PMTo: JaysonSubject: Re: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A
better way for QRS and other scoringHi
Jayson,Thursday, December 18, 2003, 10:42:59 PM, you
wrote:J>    SYNTAX correlation( ARRAY1, ARRAY2,
periods )   RETURNSJ> ARRAY   FUNCTION Calculates
correlation between ARRAY1 and ARRAY2J> using periods range
EXAMPLE  correlation( close, ref( close, -5J> ), 5 ); - this
calculates J>       correlation between
close price and and close price 5 days backJ>  you may
substitute the close of a foreign symbol or any 2
J>       arrays...Thank you both
Jayson and Ken.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to makethe help file or
this syntax work for me.  Let's assume I want to seethe correlation
over the past 750 bars for Fujitsu and NEC (actuallythe case.  Their
tickers are 6702 and 6701 respectively.  Can anyoneshow me how this
should be written in an exploration?  I can't seemto turn the trick
using 'foreign'.YukiSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.