Re: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A better way for QRS and other scoring

Hi Jayson,

J>    SYNTAX correlation( ARRAY1, ARRAY2, periods )   RETURNS
J> ARRAY   FUNCTION Calculates correlation between ARRAY1 and ARRAY2
J> using periods range   EXAMPLE  correlation( close, ref( close, -5
J> ), 5 ); - this calculates
J>       correlation between close price and and close price 5 days back

J>  you may substitute the close of a foreign symbol or any 2
J>       arrays...

Thank you both Jayson and Ken.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to make
the help file or this syntax work for me.  Let's assume I want to see
the correlation over the past 750 bars for Fujitsu and NEC (actually
the case.  Their tickers are 6702 and 6701 respectively.  Can anyone
show me how this should be written in an exploration?  I can't seem
to turn the trick using 'foreign'.

Yuki