Re: [amibroker] Momentum Ranking - A better way for QRS and other scoring

Hi Yuki,

Let me try...

Open the graph of NEC then type the following into the AA windows. You will
have the correlation of the past 100 days closing price for Fujitsu and NEC.
If your graph is Fujitsu then you should replace the Fujitsu to NEC for the
following code. If you want to do other correlation other than close price
then just change the "Close" to e.g "High". Hope this help.

Fujitsuclose=Foreign("Fujitsu","Close");
Corr=Correlation(Fujitsuclose,C,100);
Filter = 1;
addcolumn(Corr,"Corr",1.2);

regards