Re: [amibroker] Re: Tokyo wrap

Hi DIMITRIS,

DT> Yuki, the "news" tend to evaporate quickly as the sun goes from
DT> Tokyo to NY. The result of evaporation is steam and the basic
DT> property is steam pressure. Even this will be moderate. The worse
DT> buy at open, IMO. In the [low volume] AthensSE, sell at open [or
DT> the first 1/2h ] gave the opportunity for re-entries 7%-10% lower
DT> . We, the mediterraneans, have another point of view... Dimitris
DT> Tsokakis --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga
DT> <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
>> Cash 225 closed on the high, just short of 10,500.  Cash Topix
DT> closed

>> Make of this what you will, I think I saw very controlled but very
>> persistent distribution at this level.

By golly I think I got it right yesterday, based on what I see this
morning in the smoldering wreckage of the "Saddam Rally" in the US.
^_^  What I thought I saw was controlled, disciplined, selling into
an emotional rally with little real economic basis.  Sure glad I
didn't bet even on a one-day follow through -- could be a rough open
here today (Chicago futures closed unchanged, which means they closed
200 points lower than where the Osaka Boyz left them yesterday, and
that was after a 100 pt bounce off the floor).

Yuki

P.S. Jim, how did your short go?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511