[amibroker] Re: Tokyo wrap

Yuki,
the "news" tend to evaporate quickly as the sun goes from Tokyo to NY.
The result of evaporation is steam and the basic property is steam
pressure. Even this will be moderate.
The worse buy at open, IMO.
In the [low volume] AthensSE, sell at open [or the first 1/2h ] gave
the opportunity for re-entries 7%-10% lower . We, the mediterraneans,
have another point of view...
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511