Re: [amibroker] 1.65 gigs OK for awhile?

A couple of other things regarding this
thread.  The external USB drives are significantly faster than any CDR, I
can copy a 180mb file in just a matter of minutes without any problems.  I
have used CDR's in the past for data backup and have had problems reading the
data afterwards (not immediately but several weeks-months later and not on all
CD's), try reading an archived CD to make sure that they are still
readable.  IF you are going to install a second or even third hard drive
into your case you had better make sure that there is plenty of air flow to the
inside of the case as the newer faster drives do tend to heat up.  Bottom
line, decide on some type of a backup and use it religiously as it's only a
matter of time before you have to restore your data.
ron
<BLOCKQUOTE