[amibroker] Re: Playing with Colors

> Bill,
>
> Thanks for the code.  I just added a label for the line to see how
the text looks in the y-axis.  I hope you'll post this to the
AmiBroker library as it's powerfully handy.

Hi Gary,

I incorporated your suggestion of the adding the label for the line
plot and posted the file to the AFL library under the name "Color
Display".

Happy holidays to you and All,

Bill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511