[amibroker] Re: PositionScore Ideas

There is no reason you should not stick with it.

It worked for me with some past trading systems (before
PositionScore's) were available.

I'll be giving it a try in the PositionScore realm soon.

Take care.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "HB" <hmab@xxxx> wrote:
> Phsst,
>
> Actually, I've been doing some more extensive testing and it seems
that the RR ratio is holding up better than the other ranking
mechanisms that were posted.

> So, I might just stick with what I've been using all along !
>
> I guess the ranking mechanism is really dependent on the
"personality" of your trading system.  The RR ratio fits really well
with the system I'm using.

> HB

I was
Date: