[amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...

I have tried to send this e-mail though outlook twice but it has not
arrived at the group yet.  This happens sometimes so it will show up
two more times on the board eventually.  Anyhow.

    I don't know about QP3 but I use QP2 and I used Tomasz's SDK to
create my own QP2 plug-in (from his QP2 plug-in example) that returns
Raw Volume, adjusted Price and a split ratio value in the Open
Interest field so that I can reverse adjust the price and adjust the
volume when needed.  I can upload this file if you like.

Paul

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:

> I cant get this to work and i'm not even sure whether it will
supply raw
> data. Maybe someone else can give it a shot.
>
> oQPData = CreateStaticObject("QuotesPlus.Price");
> oQPData.Symbol = Name();
> oQPData.RawData = 1;
> LastClose = oQPData.Close(-1);
> Filter = 1;
> AddColumn( LastClose , "LastClose", 1.3);
>
> Regards,
> William Peters
> www.amitools.com

Service.