[amibroker] Yahoo! ... What's The Answer ?

We are aware of;

1. The value of Yahoo! et al. as a marketing tool for AB.
2. The value of this free data to ALL users.
3. The frustrations suffered by (many? apparently!) Newbies and others.
4. The clogging of the list.
5. The frustration of regular list members.

Believe me, there are few bigger dummies than me when it comes to setting
up and maintaining databases. Fortunately my record suggests that a basic
proficiency in IT is sufficient to obtain success in the market.

I would suggest that IMO there is no area of AB more in need of simple,
concise, clear instruction than this.

Give me "AMIQUOTE FOR DUMMIES".

(With lots of directions to the Amiquote site).

Regds Gerard

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Consolidate POP email and Hotmail in one place

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511